1. To promote the study of science and humanities as well as religious studies.
2. To initiate, support and promote the advancement of education activities particularly schools for the poorest of the poor children, cultural, industrial and Agricultural schemes, Technical, social service centers and institutions for all people irrespective of religion, race, caste, community or social status.
3. To assist the handicapped and the aged, to provide the medical assistance in the form of hospitals, clinics, dispensaries, health service centers for the above mentioned sectors of the society irrespective of religion, race, caste community or social status.
4. To undertake social service activities and to provide facilities for the relief of the poor, irrespective of caste, creed and social status.
5. To promote mass prayers through meditation and impart proper training in meditation by well organized, dedicated and trained persons.
6. To establish cultural and religious amity and brotherhood with all religions and religious institutions by the members of the society with the sole aim of bringing about peace in the minds of the participants and to see that their position is elevated in all manifestations to the maximum extent possible.
7. To hold contact classes, lecture, conferences, seminars and competitions and to give scholarships, diploma, certificates and awards as and when thought fit.
8. To provide residential accommodations free of cost and to educated train and assist financially or otherwise in the education and training of teachers, social workers, staff, students, orphans and other personal interest of the society.
9. To subscribe to give donations too financially to otherwise to aid any other charitable institutions with similar objects.
10. The income of the society shall not be distributed among the members of the society. The society shall not function with profit motive.
11. Upon dissolution of the society, the net assets of the society after paying of all liabilities shall be vested with any other society with similar objects.
12. To do all such other acts and deeds as are essential or the society.